Before We Come Out
- Get a feel for your budget and how much you really want to spend for your fence.
- Determine where your property line is.
- Check with your community to find out where, what kind and how tall of a fence you can have.
- Find out if your Home Owners Association has any covenants regarding fence.
- Walk your property and get a feel for where you want the fence and any gates. See the example yard on this page.
- Decide if any private utilities will be too close to the fence (pool lines, sprinkler systems, outbuilding electric, etc).
Call for a FREE estimate or go to our “Let’s get started” page.